Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Charity Memorabilia Auction

Green Wing Editor (extraordinaire) Billy Sneddon is auctioning off some amazing Green Wing costumes and signed scripts for charity.

Head on over to eBay, for a chance to own some exclusive Green Wing memorabilia, and also support the WWF.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4885762040&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4885746181&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Don't miss out!

7 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow - can't they auction the clothing items one by one? I would bid for Mac's bottomless scrubs - excellent :-))

Andrea said...

Tempted to bid on it and then sell everything one by one again, just keeping the srcubs - sadly my hubby doesn't share my passion ;-))

Rose said...

I did bid a stupid amount and was promptly outbid. Which is probably a good thing.

Anonymous said...

I think the fact that my bank still hasn't sent me my debit card after I turned 18 is probably a good thing... :(

Andrea said...

It's my birthday on the 6th so I keep nagging my hubby to secretly bid on it all and then he would have a perfect pressie for his lovely, yet slightly GW mad, wife :-))
I think he kindly let's me dream on a little :-)

Andrea said...

Wow - the costumes went for 1220,- and the scripts for 3101.05
I am impressed!!

Anonymous said...

wow!!! well good for him for raising so much money!